Helical Rotor Pump
Price And Quantity
- 1.500000 INR
- 500 m3/hr
- Rotor Pump
- Stainless Steel
- 40 bar
- Boasts of a heavy-duty construction and capacity to pump the hard to handle fluids.
- Its constriction is modular and is incorporated with several next-generation pumping elements.
- Double sealed Cardan Universal Joints are offered for finer performance as well as longevity.
- Bare shaft as well as close coupled configuration is available.
Single Stage Pump:
- Cost effective mechanical devices for heavy-duty applications.
- Demanded for both Sewage & Effluent Treatment applications.
- Efficient use of extended rotor & stator geometry
- Ensures lower rubbing rate
- Configured for both continuous as well as intermittent works.
- Efficient performance in fluid handling applications.
- Highly beneficial for food, wastewater, chemical and other industries.
- Chloro-Sulphonated Rubber, NBR
- Rotor: Tool Steel, Case Hardened Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Coupling Rod :Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Wettable Housing Components: Cast Iron, Cast Stainless Steel, Fabricated Steel, Fabricated Stainless Steel
- Stator: Natural, Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, Aflas, High Nitrile, EPDM,
- Shaft : Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Other Exotic Materials: Duplex, Super Duplex, Alloy 20, Haste alloy
- Rotor Surface Coatings: Ceramic Coatings, Tungsten Carbide, Hard Chrome Plating
- Protective Coatings: Rubber Lining, Epoxy Coatings
Max Flow Rate
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
31, Sector Ecotech-Xll, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201008, India